Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Leaving a foot print...


I have been an active blogger for quite sometime now. In addition to writing posts in my blog page, I like to visit other blogs and would leave comments on the posts that interest me. That does not confine to personal blogs, even the news paper blogs and other sites that host blogs and wherever someone expects an opinion or a feedback. I know I am not alone, there are many among you who tend to do that and I really appreciate it. You know it is the inherent feeling to leave a mark, to let people know what you think about it, a strong imprint so they know you exist.

But there are others who tend to stay in the shades and enjoy watching the sun and the others who scream out loud about its effects. They move as shadows between blogs, assimilate the facts, contemplate it in their dreams and voice out in their minds. Not for a million dollars they will leave their hiding bushes, shrines of their wisdom and blabber loud in a common forum, neither for a thousand pounds of gold will they go public with their views shattering the walls of invisibility around them. Both of you are welcome to read my blog and if u do not belong to the later type you can always leave a foot print, I enjoy knowing you were here..

4 comments:

  1. Hate to break your reverie but you should pay attention to your Zzzz's in your blog title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why didn't you leave your footprints .. ? Practice what you preach (or Write)

    ReplyDelete
  3. huh I wanted to (especially with the last 3-4 posts), but something in your site is stopping me everytime I click on "post comment". Is there some other way to do it or am I doing it wrong?

    ReplyDelete