Monday, March 8, 2010

Low Post Density

mmm... I just saw my post count for Feb which is way low compared to Jan. But I did manage to keep up with the works of others, my usual visits :). So in the interest of finding what was wrong in Feb I did some causal analysis and came up with these reasons.

1. Could be because of the shorter days, well 2 more days could have added 2 more posts :).
2. Or could be the mere end of winter that was pushing me to hibernate enough and avoid doing any real work.
3. May be the unexpected workload that has made my mind too tired to indulge in any kind of activities.
4. The unlikely guests and lots of cooking could also be blamed.

Whatever be it I guess the arrival of Spring has broken my silence!

4 comments:

  1. Silence is boring, definitely not golden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever be the reason, its nice to see you back in action.. :)

    Actually it just takes the mood to write... At a given point in time, whichever thought is over powering you, that becomes the priority of the hour.. In your case, I completely understand the cooking, the guests, the winter, the work, the tiredness.. been there, done that :)

    Dew

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ωρίωνλφκε.
    Thanks Dew for sharing the thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even the march is less. April havent started yet and its already 14th. :)

    ReplyDelete