Monday, December 28, 2009

Its the Holidays!!

Whereever you go on the roads, across the corridors, amongst the houses, in the shops, oh infact even in the office cubicles, you can see the grandeur of colourful lights and festive decorations spreading the joy of the holidays. Yes it is the Christmas - New Year week and my blog comes a bit late for wishing you all a Wonderful Holiday Season and a Grand New Year! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas too :)

Parties, Celebrations, Dinner and Shopping is all you will hear.. Kids will be overjoyed with the amount of chocloates they will get and the meeting of family members, exchanging wishes and memories with food. Being Monday today, instead of the usual hustle and bustle, there was no traffic on the roads, empty parking lots, silent office and all meetings cancelled. I was even wondering why on earth I am heading to the office. The holiday mood has grabbed me in full swing but with the cold winter and the pouring rain outside I can only pray I get to enjoy the New Year's eve as much as I did the Christmas. So what was so special for christmas? I went skiing down the slopes of Bretton Woods, a fine ski resort in NH. The weather was beautiful with highs in the 30s, no rain, clear skies and no wind. Could not ask for a better day! Hey I am only a novice and got lot more to learn in this sport, this winter I am determined to do that. Well determination brings me to another point.. Whats your New Year resolution or determination? Stay tuned to know mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment